Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/WeeklyIndex.cfm (NIH Grants Guide, Weekly)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/ (Grants Guide)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/get_connected.htm (Get Connected)
NIH FUNDING RSS FEED
You may also subscribe to the following NIH Funding RSS Feed directly.
- Notice of Change to Key Dates in PA-17-292, "HIV Drug Resistance: Genotype-Phenotype-Outcome Correlations (R21)"
- Notice of NIDA's Participation in PAR-15-054 "Alcohol Education Project Grants (R25)"
- Notice of Website for Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Avenir Award Program for Genetics or Epigenetics of Substance Use Disorders (DP1) PAR-16-357
- Notice of Correction to Eligibility of Foreign Institutions for PA-17-120, "Discovering Novel Targets: The Molecular Genetics of Drug Addiction and Related Co-Morbidities (R01)"
- Notice of NIDCR's Withdrawal from Participation in PAR-16-242 "Bioengineering Research Grants (BRG) (R01)"
- Notice of NIDCR's Withdrawal from Participation in PA-16-040 "Exploratory/Developmental Bioengineering Research Grants (EBRG) (R21)"
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Point of Care Technologies Research Network Centers (U54)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB SIMPLe) (U01)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV Data Coordinating Center (HLB SIMPLe DCC) (U24)
- Notice on Upcoming Webinar for RFA-HL-18-007 "ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U01)"
NSF Funding Opportunities
Get the following RSS feed directly.
- Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences (DMS/NIGMS)
- Advanced Technological Education (ATE)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 17-558, Towards a Leadership-Class Computing Facility - Phase 1
- Administrative Guide for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology Program
- Geography and Spatial Sciences Program (GSS)
- Geography and Spatial Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards (GSS-DDRI)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Dear Colleague Letter (DCL) NSF 17-085: Removal of Deadlines for the Biological and Environmental Interactions of Nanoscale Materials Program in ENG/CBET
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Dear Colleague Letter (DCL) NSF 17-094: Changes to the Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant (DDIG) Program in the Directorate for Biological Sciences
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 17-560, NSF-Simons Research Centers for Mathematics of Complex Biological Systems (MathBioSys)
Below is an excerpt from the NSF Funding Opportunities RSS feed.You may also subscribe to the following NSF Funding RSS feed directly.
- Enriched Doctoral Training in the Mathematical Sciences (EDT)
- Science of Learning (SL)
- Archaeology and Archaeometry
- Towards a Leadership-Class Computing Facility - Phase 1
- Developmental Sciences (DS)
- Linguistics Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards (Ling-DDRI)
- Social Psychology
- Biological Anthropology
- Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER)
WV EPSCoR Funding Alerts
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on HEPC grants page
Compilation of Funding Announcements and Links
Subscribe to Grants.gov New Opportunities by agency
Subscribe to Grants.gov New opportunities by category
Grants.gov All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies listing
Foundation Center Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s GrantsNet
Department of Energy: Office of Science
Department of Energy: EERE
Department of Energy: ARPA-E
DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office