Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/WeeklyIndex.cfm (NIH Grants Guide, Weekly)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/ (Grants Guide)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/get_connected.htm (Get Connected)
NIH FUNDING RSS FEED
You may also subscribe to the following NIH Funding RSS Feed directly.
- Notice of Correction to Instructions for Application Submission for PAR-17-237 "Centers for AIDS Research (P30)"
- Notice of Correction to Instructions for Application Submission for PAR-17-238 "Developmental Centers for AIDS Research (P30)"
- Notice of Change to Budget Instructions for PAR-15-332 "Early-Stage Development of Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research and Management (U01)"
- Notice of Change to Budget Instructions for PAR-15-333, "Sustained Support for Informatics Resources for Cancer Research and Management (U24)"
- Presolicitation Notice: Request for Proposals (RFP) N01PC65003-74 "Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program"
- Notice of NIDA's Participation in PAR-17-234 " Mechanisms and Consequences of Sleep Disparities in the U.S. (R01)"
- Notice of NIDA's Participation in PAR-17-235 " Mechanisms and Consequences of Sleep Disparities in the U.S. (R21)"
- Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) (U18)
- Notice of Modifications to Eligibility for PAR-16-415 "Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence Program (COBRE)(P20)"
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Implementation Research for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Diseases in the Inpatient Setting (U01)
NSF Funding Opportunities
Get the following RSS feed directly.
- Dear Colleague Letter: Improving and Supporting the Transition to Graduate School in the Mathematical Sciences
- Dear Colleague Letter: National Science Foundation (NSF) - Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) Collaborative Research
- Geophysics (PH)
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institutes
- Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative (CRII) (nsf17552)
- Plant Biotic Interactions
- Competition for the Management and Operation of the National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Dear Colleague Letter: Using JOIDES Resolution to Collect Cores with Advanced Piston Coring (APC) System
- GeoPRISMS Program
Below is an excerpt from the NSF Funding Opportunities RSS feed.You may also subscribe to the following NSF Funding RSS feed directly.
- Management and Operation of the Advanced Modular Incoherent Scatter Radar (AMISR) Facilities at Poker Flat, AK, and Resolute Bay, Canada (AMISR-M&O)
- Tomorrow's Internet Project Office (TIPOFF)
- Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)
- Antarctic Research
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
WV EPSCoR Funding Alerts
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on HEPC grants page
Compilation of Funding Announcements and Links
Subscribe to Grants.gov New Opportunities by agency
Subscribe to Grants.gov New opportunities by category
Grants.gov All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies listing
Foundation Center Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s GrantsNet
Department of Energy: Office of Science
Department of Energy: EERE
Department of Energy: ARPA-E
DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office