Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/WeeklyIndex.cfm (NIH Grants Guide, Weekly)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/ (Grants Guide)
- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/get_connected.htm (Get Connected)
NIH FUNDING RSS FEED
You may also subscribe to the following NIH Funding RSS Feed directly.
- Notice of Correction to Funds Available for PAR-16-115 "Optimization of Monoclonal Antibodies for Eliminating the HIV Reservoir (R01)"
- Notice of Correction of Key Dates for PAR-17-173 "Mind and Body Intervention Multi-Site Clinical Trial Data Coordinating Center (Collaborative U24)"
- Notice of Participation in PA-17-135 "Public Policy Effects on Alcohol-, Marijuana-, and Other Substance-Related Behaviors and Outcomes (R01)"
- Notice of Participation in PA-17-132 "Public Policy Effects on Alcohol-, Marijuana-, and Other Substance-Related Behaviors and Outcomes (R21)"
- Notice of Participation in PA-17-134 "Public Policy Effects on Alcohol-, Marijuana-, and Other Substance-Related Behaviors and Outcomes (R03)"
- Notice of NHGRI's Participation in NOT-OD-04-047 "High Priority, Short-Term Project Award (R56)"
- Notice of PA-16-282 and PA-16-283 Cancellation
- Notice to Extend PA-14-290 and PA-14-291
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for "NINDS StrokeNet Regional Coordinating Stroke Centers (U24)" for 2017
- Changes to RFA-TR-17-003: Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses for Existing Molecules (UG3/UH3)
NSF Funding Opportunities
Get the following RSS feed directly.
- Dear Colleague Letter: Removal of Deadlines for the Following Programs in the Division of Earth Sciences (EAR): Tectonics, Petrology and Geochemistry, Geophysics, and EarthScope
- Dear Colleague Letter: Research Opportunities in Europe for NSF CAREER Awardees
- Dear Colleague Letter: Research Opportunities in Europe for NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Small Business Technology Transfer Program Phase I (STTR) - June 2017 Submission
- Big Data Regional Innovation Hubs: Establishing Spokes to Advance Big Data Applications (BD Spokes)
- Small Business Innovation Research Program Phase I (SBIR) - June 2017 Submission
- Dear Colleague Letter: Encouraging Submission of Industry/University Cooperative Research Centers (IUCRC) Proposals in the Area of Cybersecurity
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Public Access
- Antarctic Research
- Petascale Computing Resource Allocations (PRAC)
Below is an excerpt from the NSF Funding Opportunities RSS feed.You may also subscribe to the following NSF Funding RSS feed directly.
- EMERGING FRONTIERS IN RESEARCH AND INNOVATION 2017 (EFRI-2017)
- NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S-STEM)
- STEM + Computing Partnerships (STEM+C)
- Communications, Circuits, and Sensing-Systems (CCSS)
- Electronics, Photonics and Magnetic Devices (EPMD)
- Energy, Power, Control, and Networks (EPCN)
- Software Infrastructure for Sustained Innovation (SSE, SSI, S2I2)
- ADVANCE: Increasing the Participation and Advancement of Women in Academic Science and Engineering Careers (ADVANCE)
- Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (TCUP)
- Advanced Biomanufacturing of Therapeutic Cells (ABTC)
WV EPSCoR Funding Alerts
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on HEPC grants page
Compilation of Funding Announcements and Links
Subscribe to Grants.gov New Opportunities by agency
Subscribe to Grants.gov New opportunities by category
Grants.gov All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies listing
Foundation Center Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s GrantsNet
Department of Energy: Office of Science
Department of Energy: EERE
Department of Energy: ARPA-E
DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office