Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
National Institutes of Health
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- Weekly Grants Guide
- Grants Guide
- Get Connected
NIH Funding RSS Feed
- Notice of Clarification to Eligibility Criteria for PAR-16-268 "Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIAMS K08 and K23 Recipients (R03)"
- Notice to Update Research Objectives and to Announce Continued Funding for PAS-16-033 "Stimulating Hematology Investigation: New Endeavors (SHINE) (R01)"
- Notice of Change in Eligible Individuals for PAR-16-064 "Small Grants for New Investigators to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (R21)"
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for NEI Audacious Goals Initiative: Translation-Enabling Models to Evaluate Survival and Integration of Regenerated Neurons in the Visual System (U24)
- Dear Colleague Letter: Special Guidelines for Submitting Collaborative Proposals under National Science Foundation (NSF) and US-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF) Collaborative Research Opportunities
- Division of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences: Investigator-Initiated Research Projects (MCB)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 17-581, CISE Research Infrastructure (CRI)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (SPRF) Program
- EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program Track-1: (RII Track-1)
- Provision of Marine Seismic Capabilities to the U. S. Research Community
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
- Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on HEPC grants page
Funding Announcements and Links
New Opportunities by agency
New opportunities by category
All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies
Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s Grants
DOE: Office of Science
- DOE: EERE
- DOE: ARPA-E
- DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office
NASA external grants
- USDA grants