Matt develops innovative strategies and partnerships to advance the University's overall mission, improve operations, generate revenue and enhance the value of university assets.
Matt also serves as the Executive Director of the WVU Innovation Corporation, an applied research corporation that partners with government and industry to develop, test, evaluate and commercialize new technologies.
Matt Harbaugh joined WVU as the Director of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Commercialization in August, 2013, and was promoted to Associate Vice President of Transformation in January, 2015.
Departments and entities reporting to the Associate Vice President include:
- WVU Corporate Relations
- WVU Office of Technology Transfer
- WVU Health Sciences Innovation Center
- WVU Innovation Corporation
- The George Washington University Law School, 1998
- The George Washington University School of Business, 1998
M.B.A., Finance Concentration
- Duke University, 1992
B.A., Philosophy and Public Policy