Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research.
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
National Institutes of Health
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- Weekly Grants Guide
- Grants Guide
- Get Connected
NIH Funding RSS Feed
- Notice to Extend the Response Date for NOT-AR-20-009 "Request for Information (RFI): Input to Advance Artificial Intelligence (AI)-ready Data Generation and Scalable Computational Approaches in NIAMS Research"
- Notice of NCI's Participation in PA-20-025, Development of Highly Innovative Tools and Technology for Analysis of Single Cells (STTR) (R41/R42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of NCI's Participation in PA-20-047, Development of Highly Innovative Tools and Technology for Analysis of Single Cells (SBIR) (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Correction to Expiration Date for PAR-20-043, "Cancer Center Support Grants (CCSGs) for NCI-designated Cancer Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Dear Colleague Letter: Planning for GEO-themed Industry University Cooperative Research Centers (IUCRCs)
- Condensed Matter and Materials Theory (CMMT)
- Dear Colleague Letter: Advancing Educational Innovations that Motivate and Prepare PreK-12 Learners for Computationally-Intensive Industries of the Future
- Dear Colleague Letter: Supporting Research on Pandemics within the Civic Innovation Challenge and Broadened NSF Support for the Challenge
- Industry-University Cooperative Research Centers Program (IUCRC)
- Engineering Research Visioning Alliance (ERVA): Future Research Directions for the Engineering Research Community
- The Science of Learning and Augmented Intelligence Program (SL)
- Navigating the New Arctic Community Office (NNA-CO)
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on WV Research.
Funding Announcements and Links
New Opportunities by agency
New opportunities by category
All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies
Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s Grants
DOE: Office of Science
- DOE: EERE
- DOE: ARPA-E
- DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office
NASA external grants
- USDA grants