Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
National Institutes of Health
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- Weekly Grants Guide
- Grants Guide
- Get Connected
NIH Funding RSS Feed
- Notice of NIA Participation in PAR-17-486: "Short-term Mentored Career Enhancement Awards for Mid-Career Investigators to Integrate Basic Behavioral and Social Sciences (K18 Clinical Trial Required)"
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Synthetic Psychoactive Drugs and Strategic Approaches to Counteract Their Deleterious Effects (R01 )
- Reminder of Required Letter of Support for PAR-17-094 "Maximizing Investigators Research Award (R35)"
- Notice of Change in Eligibility for PAR-17-094 "Maximizing Investigators Research Award (R35)"
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSI Program)
- Dear Colleague Letter: Delay in Issuance of Revised Program Solicitations for CEDAR, GEM, and SHINE
- Re-entry to Active Research Program (RARE)
- Critical Resilient Interdependent Infrastructure Systems and Processes 2.0 FY18 (CRISP 2.0)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Education and Human Resources (IUSE: EHR)
- Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace (SaTC)
- Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure (LEAP HI)
- Archaeology and Archaeometry
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on WV Research.
Funding Announcements and Links
New Opportunities by agency
New opportunities by category
All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies
Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s Grants
DOE: Office of Science
- DOE: EERE
- DOE: ARPA-E
- DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office
NASA external grants
- USDA grants