Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research.
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
National Institutes of Health
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- Weekly Grants Guide
- Grants Guide
- Get Connected
NIH Funding RSS Feed
- Notice of Information: NIAAA Preclinical Medication Efficacy Testing Program
- Notice of Special Interest: Selective Cell and Network Vulnerability in Aging and Alzheimers Disease
- Notice of Change to Other Attachments in RFA-AI-19-045 "HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Units (UM1 Clinical Trial Required)"
- Notice to Extend PAR-18-113, Center of Excellence for Research on Complementary and Integrative Health (P01, Clinical Trial Optional)
- Dear Colleague Letter: MPS/DMS-EPSRC Lead Agency Opportunity in Mathematical Sciences
- Antarctic Research
- Long-Term Ecological Research (LTER): New Urban Site
- Dear Colleague Letter: Understanding the Overturning Circulation in the North Atlantic Ocean
- Decision, Risk and Management Sciences (DRMS)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on WV Research.
Funding Announcements and Links
New Opportunities by agency
New opportunities by category
All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies
Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s Grants
DOE: Office of Science
- DOE: EERE
- DOE: ARPA-E
- DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office
NASA external grants
- USDA grants