Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research.
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
National Institutes of Health
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- Weekly Grants Guide
- Grants Guide
- Get Connected
NIH Funding RSS Feed
- Request for Information (RFI) Regarding Opportunities for New National Programs at the National Cancer Institutes (NCI) Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- Notice of Expiration of PAR-19-370 NIDCR Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Synthetic Biology for Biomedical Applications
- Notice of Clarification to NIEHS' Participation on PA-21-071, "Research Supplements to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Admin Supp - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Smart and Connected Communities (S&CC)
- Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Interactions and Mechanisms (URoL:MIM)
- Computer and Information Science and Engineering Minority-Serving Institutions Research Expansion Program (CISE-MSI Program)
- Designing Synthetic Cells Beyond the Bounds of Evolution (Designer Cells)
- Strengthening American Infrastructure (SAI)
- Archaeology and Archaeometry
- Computational Mathematics
- Division of Physics: Investigator-Initiated Research Projects (PHY)
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on WV Research.
Funding Announcements and Links
New Opportunities by agency
New opportunities by category
All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies
Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s Grants
DOE: Office of Science
- DOE: EERE
- DOE: ARPA-E
- DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office
NASA external grants
- USDA grants