Department of Defense
DoD seeks researchers for environmental technology research.
The U.S. Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental technology programs, known as the Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program, are seeking to fund researchers and technology developers to assist DoD in addressing increasingly complex environmental and sustainability challenges.
National Institutes of Health
- Requests for Applications (RFAs)
- Program Announcements (PAs)
- Parent Announcements (unsolicited proposals)
- Weekly Grants Guide
- Grants Guide
- Get Connected
NIH Funding RSS Feed
- Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Urgent Competitive Revisions to IDeA and NARCH Programs to Address SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Hesitancy
- Notice Announcing NHGRI Guidance for Third-Party Involvement in Extramural Research
- Notice of Special Interest: Advancing Health Communication Research on HIV Prevention, Treatment and Cure
- Notice of Change to Key Dates for PAR-21-059 "Clinical Validation of a Candidate Biomarker for Neurological or Neuromuscular Disorders (U44 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF NSF 21-536, NSF Research Traineeship (NRT) Program
- NSF Boosting Research Ideas for Transformative and Equitable Advances in Engineering (BRITE)
- Dear Colleague Letter: LEAding cultural change through Professional Societies (LEAPS) of Biology
- Antarctic Research
- NSF/CASIS Collaboration on Transport Phenomena Research on the International Space Station (ISS) to Benefit Life on Earth
- Ocean Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (OCE-PRF)
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I
EPSCoR creates grant opportunities alerts that are posted on-line. Interested persons can also sign up for e-mail notices of grant opportunities. More information is available at the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, Division of Science and Research web site and on WV Research.
Funding Announcements and Links
New Opportunities by agency
New opportunities by category
All federal funding opportunities are announced here – use the “Advanced Search” feature to narrow down your search.
NCURA’s Research Funding Agencies
Funding from non-profit foundations
Science Magazine’s Grants
DOE: Office of Science
- DOE: EERE
- DOE: ARPA-E
- DoD: Office of Naval Research
DoD: Air Force Office of Sponsored Research
DoD: Army Research Office
NASA external grants
- USDA grants