New Proposal Redevelopment Opportunity
The Research Office is announcing a new proposal re-development (Pro-RD) opportunity for WVU researchers with a proposal that was denied in the last 24 months. The RO will help you find and pay for external proposal development to aid in the re-drafting and re-writing of the proposal for resubmission.
- Original proposal should have an agency request of >$1M.
- Full reviews must be provided to RO.
- PI must demonstrate that the call for the original proposal will re-open.
- PI must agree to work with relevant ADR to revise original submission before using external agency to insure that the eternal agency provides “added value” not otherwise available at WVU.
- PI must agree to work with external agency in a timely fashion to guarantee submission for new deadline.
Criteria for Selection
- Agency reviews suggest that proposal was competitive for funding
- Proposal theme aligns with college/WVU priorities
Email Sheena Murphy:
- a short description of your proposal
- documentation that demonstrates that the call will be reissued
- all written reviews of the original proposal.
Requests will be considered on a rolling basis.