Requirements for IGERT REN@WVU Graduate Fellowship Eligibility
- You must be pursuing a doctorate-leading research program in math, science or engineering. Students intending to pursue a terminal master’s degree are not eligible.
- The National Science Foundation requires that trainees be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Although trainees earn their degree in one department, the IGERT program requires each trainee to have formal co-advisors, with one advisor specializing in nanomaterials production/characterization and the other in biological or biomedical research.
- All application materials, including recommendation letters, must be received before the committee will review the application. No late materials will be accepted.
- Strong preference will be given to students early in their academic career.
IGERT REN@WVU Application Letter of Recommendation
IGERT REN@WVU Application Information Packet
Please access the following two documents before beginning the electronic application portal.